Salvador,

I am getting the error when i run my app in hosted mode but if i use
standalone hot tomcat deployment (add server and debug within eclipse)
it can find the module...i should also state everything compiles fine
with Google Compile..

my project structure is as follows

personalwebsite/src/org/personalsite/personalwebsite/
Personalwebsite.gwt.xml
personalwebsite/src/org/personalsite/personalwebsite/
Personalwebsite.java
personalwebsite/war/index.html

i tried both http://localhost:8080/personalwebsite and
http://localhost:8080/personalwebsite/index.html...and got the same
error as above...

here is my Personalwebsite.gwt.xml module content

<module rename-to='personalwebsite'>
  <!-- Inherit the core Web Toolkit stuff.                        -->
  <inherits name="com.google.gwt.core.Core"/>
  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>

  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>

  <entry-point
class='org.personalsite.personalwebsite.client.Personalwebsite'/>

  <source path="client" />
</module>

Thanks...