Hello everyone

I'm writing about this problem i have found, when i try to send to a
plain Java servlet a file using FileUpload and some others parameters
stored in some textboxes.

I set the form to Multipart encoding, 'cause i have to upload a file
(and it works fine), i set the method to POST, but in the java servlet
when i try to retrieve the data it shows me always a null pointer,
even if i try to change to GET, or by using urlencoded, the
request.getparameter("nameofmyformfield") is always null. I tried also
using others method like getattribute or getattributenames and i
always get null pointer.
The other way i try to get the data is by using the List<FileItem> in
which the java servlet stores the uploaded file, but it has only one
element (the file itself) and nothing else.

To test the servlet class and the gwt itself, i also tried to make a
gwt program that send with a post/get in urlencoded, but the methods
above always return a null value.

Any help will be appreciated.

- Nickelnext