> Why would anyone want to use this ORM when theres hibernate ?
Check the author name of that project!

Nevertheless, good job!

On hibernate: After using hibernate for years, we are seriously
considering other options like toplink essentials, cayenne or even
ibatis. I think we should remove the blind fold and start using
whatever makes sense for a specific problem domain.

Rakesh Wagh