Versions:
GWT 1.5.x
Eclipse 3.4.1. Build M20090211-1700.

Steps To Reproduce:
1. Invoke a GWT Debug config.
2. After GWT GUI comes up, make trivial change to code, e.g. modify an
existing
comment.
3. Save the file. Hot Code Replace Diaglog comes up.
4. The reason given is: Hot code replace failed - Class modifiers
change not
implemented.

More information:
* This problem only started recently. Before with the same project,
this
problem did not occur.
* Another team member working on the same project does not have this
problem.
He is using Eclipse build Version: 3.4.1 Build id: M20080911-1700. I
am using Version:
3.4.2 Build id: M20090211-1700.
* I submitted this defect to the Eclipse team. They recommended that
it be submitted the GWT team as well.