Has anyone else run into this?   Having created the GWT-RPC version
which runs time, I then created the JSON version (not the JSON-PHP).
This also runs fine to a point.  If you enter 1 or 2 "stock symbols",
it runs doing updates pretty regularly.  I'm just adding A, B, C, D,
E, etc as symbols. If you now add a third, forth, at some point, I
notice the timed updates stop changing the values.  I've put break
points in and note this:
a) The server side halts before this break, but after the bug hits,
server-side never executes.
b) The log record stops showing the GET and its return happening

HOWEVER - and this is dangerous - no error occurs (no onError handler
happens) *AND* within the handler onResponseReceived - it continues to
THINK it has received the exact same return string as the last
successful send that happened.

So, the sendRequest() fails, the log stops recording GETs, but the
response handler keeps seeing the last result string handed to it over
and over.  Therefore, the timestamp keeps clicking off, but the
updateTable is constantly handed the values of the last successful
send.

Anyone else running into this?  Are there any bugs reported for this?