Hi,
When you create the marker, you can set the dragging  behavior by passing a
MarkerOptions object in the constructor.  Then, if you want to turn dragging
on/off use marker.setDraggingEnabled();

See the javadoc at
http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=gwt-google-apis&s=gwt-google-apis&t=MapsJavadoc

As an aside, there are a few changes in the next release that add support
for GDraggableObject, which allows you to create custom objects (not just
Markers) and make them draggable on the map.

Hope that helps,
-Eric.

--
Eric Z. Ayers - GWT Team - Atlanta, GA USA
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/