Hi!

I have spent the whole day trying to fix this simple problem and not
found the solution. I will describe exactly what i have done so it
will be easier to solve.

this is what i want to do. Using the last fm api, I want to simply get
the weekly charts over played songs.

This is how i do it
* start a new web application project and name it "testLastFM" and
name the package "com.lfm".

*go to java build path/ libraries and add the jar-file "last.fm-
bindings.jar", which is the last-fm api.

*go to com.lfm.client/testLastFM to the method "onClick" which is the
default clickhandler for the button and add
 "Chart<Artist> chart = User.getWeeklyArtistChart(user, 10, key);".
this will simply get weekly chart for the user.

Heres is the result when i run the program

"[ERROR] Unable to find 'net/roarsoftware/lastfm.gwt.xml' on your
classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath
entry for source?"

How do i fix this?