I have a relative path use in the @Resource attribute on my image
bundle. Apparently the direction of the slashes are important and
depend on what OS I'm building my project.

On Windows it has to be "\"  and on Linux - "/".

        public interface Images extends ImageBundle
        {
                @Resource("images/Dialogue_Corner.gif")
                AbstractImagePrototype TopLeft();
        }

The documentation mentions that the GWT uses System.getResource method
to locate the images.

Any idea how to make it OS independent?

BWT: if the application written correctly on the Windows, it should
pick the Linux slash "/" with no problem, but, apparently, Java
getResource is not the case.