Just to clarify what I am trying to do here: I am after a modal key
input state, where when I hold down control and alt, display a
Dialogbox with a textbox, and when I no longer hold down control and
alt, I want that dialogbox to go away. Same concept as the shift key
to get upper case letters. So, I figured detecting when the user had
let go of the control and alt key by using the KeyUpEvent would be the
way to go here. But this event gets fired constantly when these two
keys are held down, which I find very confusing.

I am using FF3.