Hi Zamek

Have you read the
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/1.6/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestOracle.Suggestion.html
about the "Associating Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) with Suggestion
Objects"? I've written my own SuggestBox, SuggestOracle and
Suggestion, using the implementation of MultiWordSuggestOracle as
inspiration, and didn't find it difficult. In your custom Suggestion,
you have your DTO, so in the onSelection callback you get access to
the DTO.

Good luck
Nina