Hi,

I agree with X, if you go an SVG/VML route, but it might be easier if
you take another approach - depending on what exactly you mean by
"draw".

If you restrict yourself to placement / drag'n'drop of images/widgets
on the browser and creating connections between them, then the gwt-
connectors library looks like it could be a good fit for you.

You can see the gwt-connectors library here:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-connectors/
and an example of it in action here:
http://www.aurea-bpm.com/gwt-connectors/Example.html).

Hope that's of some help!