On 6 mai, 08:15, Yogi <yogesh....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a suggestbox with MultiWordSuggestOracle. I need to type in
> name which is firstName +" " +lastname and when user selects a item, i
> want the replaced text to be the id of the user. I am not sure how to
> implement this.

You can't; you have to use your own SuggestOracle (which can delegate
to an internal MultiWordSuggestOracle if you want; you could then wrap
each MultiWordSuggestion in your own Suggestion class which would map
back the "firstName lastName" --from the
MultiWordSuggestion::getReplacementText-- to the user id in your
getReplacementText method)