Hi!

Just wanted to say thank you for your help! It worked nicely!

// Joakim

-----Original Message-----
From: Google-Web-Toolkit@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Adligo
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:37 AM
To: Google Web Toolkit
Subject: Re: Unique identifier

Hi,

  I would go with the HttpSession identifier, it should always be
unique (something like 1 in 1 billion chance it will duplicate over a
year).  Also if I was going to add a log to do it, I would use the
adligo i_log code (I'm partial I wrote it), but its already on in your
Servlet api so assumeing your calling a rpc mehod somewhere.

//something like...
myRPC() {
 super.getThreadLocalRequest().getSession().getId();
}

Cheers,
Scott