On 7 mai, 13:12, twdarkflame <darkfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, yes, thanks for the link. But in my case I'm not actualy doing dom
> manipulation of anything event-related.
> I was just trying (and failing) to use the Dom to work out why my
> links wernt fireing when clicked.
>
> Something is blocking my links, allthough the mouse cursor changes so
> it seems to be no panel in front of it.
> Interestingly, the right-click functionality of Firebug
> (Richtclick>>Inspect Element) also dosnt work with it.
> In fact, the right click menu dosnt show up at all when the mouse is
> over this panel O_o
>
> I'll keep debuging, but it would be really helpfull if there was
> someway to narrow down what widget could be causeing it.

If it happens in hosted mode, put breakpoints
inEvent.NativePreviewEvent.cancel() and DomEvent.preventDefault() and
DomEvent.stopPropagation() (and/or eventually the two similarly named
methods in NativeEvent) and look at the call stack when they're hit.

Also, are you using some (non-GWT) JavaScript code?