Have you tried duplicating the mapping entries for both modules?

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>UserService</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
                com.test.UserServiceImpl
        </servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>UserService</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/A/userinfo/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>UserService</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/B/userinfo/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>