hi vitali,

  i am sure there is no problem with my viewer. I believe the data is
getting tampered when recieved by the servlet. Further, one more thing
that i noticed was that, if the image is of low quality say a "16
Color Bitmap" image, then the data is getting transferred almost
perfectly and the image is being seen perfectly. So,i thought, higher
the resolution, the data is getting tampered...

 Please let me know if something needs to be done at the servlet side
coding for capturing the data perfectly...