If you need a simple solution, you may try Dreamsource ORM. It almost
provides more features than Hibernate without lazy loading that
doesn't work in GWT applications. You can see GWT mail example that
is
using RPC to serialize POJO data at http://www.gwtorm.com/gwtMail.jsp.

Development will be easy and fast with Dreamsource ORM.

Jim
http://www.gwtorm.com for GWT ORM
http://code.google.com/p/dreamsource-orm/