I'm getting a;

"[ERROR] Not enough arguments (2) passed to external.gwtOnLoad(),
expected (3); your hosted mode bootstrap
file may be out of date; if you are using -noserver try recompiling
and redeploying your app"

Error in the development shell when I run my project.
This error has only just appeared despite working on my project for
weeks without even touching the run or compiling configurations.
It seems to have appeared after introducing another Frame element,
sometimes setting the url seems to trigger it but I cant find any
logic to this error appearing.

This may be tied to me still using "com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell" to
compile, despite the deprecated warning I get in eclipse. (I'm using
the default 1.5 directory layout still, changing to
'com.google.gwt.dev.HostedMode' would mean having to change that
right?)