I think the  ProjectName.nocache.js wont increase much at all, but the
other bits will.

I'm still using 1.5, which loads the bulk of it in *.cache.html files.
(with different ones used for different browsers)

Either way, generaly speaking size is liked to how many different
types of widgets and libs you are using.