CAREFUL! If you do your processing in an RPC remoteServiceServlet,
then in onSuccess() you window.open using a particular URL to fetch
the generated file your users (well non-IE users anyway) will never
see that file.

Popup blockers will prevent the opening of a window that is not a
direct result of a user action. So, you would need to open the window
as a result of a user click (the action that fires off the RPC for
instance), hold a reference to the window, and then change (set) the
URL in the onSuccess() method.

-jason