I've never had any problem getting GWT to work in Chrome, but it is true to
say that Chrome (and to a lesser extent Safari) are the most fussy
especially when it comes to heights and widths (and one or two known issues
like the size of Courier New).
Some working (or rather, not-working) code would be really useful in trying
to work out what might fix it.
Ian

http://examples.roughian.com