Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback, its always welcome and useful.

"InfoPanel" demo is not ready, this is why the text is not replaced.

The "Trees" demos should work, I will check again.

For "List & Tables" I could use a LoadingPanel, like in the bindings
example (http://69.20.122.77/gwt-mosaic/
Showcase.html#CwListBoxBinding). It will be added in the next release.

Thanks again,
George.