I certainly know what your problem is!

You need the gwt incubator.  Those are the new Styling classes that
are almost ready for production gwt, but kept elsewhere because they
aren't fully up to spec {CssResource uses Image Sprites with data
URI's for good browsers, and the old ImageBundle-like classes for IE,
but IE6 needs structural DOM changes to make transparencies work...
Instead of transparent backgrounds, we get semi-transparent bright-
blue backgrounds}.  My guess is Google's just stalling this inclusion
of these classes until the long-awaited funeral for IE6...  Hopefully
with IE8 free, that will be soon.

Get incubator here:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
make sure you make it a dependancy in your project and inject it into
any ant builds you use.

And if you ever get missing classes not present in your code
completion, just type the unqualified class names + gwt + download
into the firefox address bar, press enter, and nine times out of ten
it will take you straight to the download page.

Cheers!