Hi,

could it be that you have a space between 'ValidationLibrary' and
'.gwt.xml'?
If so, this is probably the source of the error.

For further questions or feedback you can also use the projects forums
at sourceforge
as I will be primarily monitoring these forums (I found that issue
only by 'accident').

(See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=932715)

Kind regards,

Anatol Mayen