I suppose the actual word is "hearsay" rather than "heresay".
Furthering my engagement in trivial semantics, so my other question
is, begging your pardon for indulging in technical jargon purism,

Is GWT "RPC" can really be called "RPC". If it can be called RPC, then
every time I time into my browser "http: //
something.something.something" I would be engaging in RPC, wouldn't I?

Perhaps, it is more accurately called Origin Servlet Call, because
unlike other/traditional RPC which could be authenticated call to
execute "real procedures" in "out-of-domain" servers, GWT RPC is
restricted to the origin server between web page client and origin
server.

Anyone has an opinion why GWT RPC could be called RPC without allowing
calling my normal use of browser loading from an http servlet/jsp
being called RPC.