Hi all,

I´m struggeling with the following problem for a while now.

I´ve created a GWT app that displays a FlexTable. This FlexTable
consists of HyyperLinks

There are constructed as follows:

link = new Hyperlink(item.getItemDescription(), "item"+item.getId
().toString());
link.addClickHandler(handler);

in the same piece of code I add a History Item
History.newItem("item" + item.getId());

When I click on the link the ClickHandler gets fired as expected. I
then retrieve the HistoryToken as follows

String token = History.getToken();
if (token.substring(0, 4).equalsIgnoreCase("item")){
selectedItem = token.substring(4, token.length());
Long selectedLong = Long.decode(selectedItem);

I order to pass that to a backend service and fill my screen with the
retrieved data

My problem is as follows: If I have 2 items in my table it always
opens that last item on the list no matter which link I click. I must
be missing something basic here but can´t figure out what it is

What am I doing wrong ?

regards
Wouter