Hi guys,
    I'm facing a very strange problem. I can access the app server side, and
operate partially on it. The problem is this "partially" thing. I'd like to
know if someone can help on figuring out this issue, here is the code and
the trace of execution with prints ;)

Code:

public class TransactionServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet implements
TransactionService {

public String startBD() {
try {
                        System.out.println("I'm here!");
Controller c = Controller.getInstance();
} catch (Exception e) {
return "Problem during DB start.";
}
return "DB Start succeed.";

private Controller() {
System.out.println("There it goes!");
        this.bdFacade = new BDFacade();}

public DBFacade() {
        System.out.println("Please get to this code!");

The execution trace is:
    I'm here!
    There it goes!

    The call failed on the server; see server log for details

It means that I can't access the BDFacade, or any other class; instead, I
can call any Controller method, that it works fine. HELP, please! ;(

Thanks in advance.

Jemerson Figueiredo Damasio