Hello guys!

I am using GWT-1.6 + gwt-ext-2.0.5 +  gilead (previous name is
hibernate4gwt).

I encountered next problem:

I am getting next exception when sending to the client an instance of
class bellow which extends form LightEntity:

com.google.gwt.dev.shell.HostedModeException: Expected primitive type
int; actual value was undefined
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JsValueGlue.get(JsValueGlue.java:51)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeInt
(ModuleSpace.java:209)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.ClientSerializationStreamReader.readInt
(Native Method)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.AbstractSerializationStreamReader.readObject
(AbstractSerializationStreamReader.java:46)
        at net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity_FieldSerializer.deserialize
(LightEntity_FieldSerializer.java:5)
        at by.orwest.oms.core.entity.Insurance_FieldSerializer.deserialize
(Insurance_FieldSerializer.java:91)
        at
by.orwest.oms.gwt.client.rpc.IInsuranceRemote_TypeSerializer.deserialize
(Native Method)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.ClientSerializationStreamReader.deserialize
(ClientSerializationStreamReader.java:116)

Here is my class:

@Entity
@Table(name="INSURANCE")
public class Insurance extends LightEntity implements Serializable
{
    private long id;
    private String sn;
    private Date createdDate;
    private Date startDate;
    private Date endDate;
    private String insuranceCompany;
    private String insurer;
    private long price;
    private String comment;

    public Insurance() {
    }

    @Id
        @GeneratedValue
        @Column(name="ID")
    public long getId() {
        return id;
    }

    public void setId(long id) {
        this.id = id;
    }

    @Column(name="SN",unique = true, nullable = true, length = 20)
    public String getSN() {
        return sn;
    }

    public void setSN(String sn) {
        this.sn = sn;
    }

    @Column(name="CREATED_DATE", nullable = true)
    @Temporal(TemporalType.DATE)
    public Date getCreatedDate() {
        return createdDate;
    }

    public void setCreatedDate(Date createdDate) {
        this.createdDate = createdDate;
    }

    @Column(name="START_DATE", nullable = false)
    @Temporal(TemporalType.DATE)
    public Date getStartDate() {
        return startDate;
    }

    public void setStartDate(Date startDate) {
        this.startDate = startDate;
    }

    @Column(name="END_DATE", nullable = false)
    @Temporal(TemporalType.DATE)
    public Date getEndDate() {
        return endDate;
    }

    public void setEndDate(Date endDate) {
        this.endDate = endDate;
    }

    @Column(name="INSURANCE_COMPANY", nullable = true, length = 30)
    public String getInsuranceCompany() {
        return insuranceCompany;
    }

    public void setInsuranceCompany(String insuranceCompany) {
        this.insuranceCompany = insuranceCompany;
    }

    @Column(name="INSURER", nullable = true, length = 30)
    public String getInsurer() {
        return insurer;
    }

    public void setInsurer(String insurer) {
        this.insurer = insurer;
    }

    @Column(name="PRICE", nullable = true)
    public long getPrice() {
        return price;
    }

    public void setPrice(long price) {
        this.price = price;
    }

    @Column(name="COMMENT", nullable = true, length = 400)
    public String getComment() {
        return comment;
    }

    public void setComment(String comment) {
        this.comment = comment;

LightEntity is abstract class from gilead library (adapter-core.jar).
It is serializable class which contains only one protected field
Map<String,String>

public abstract class LightEntity implements ILightEntity,
Serializable
{
        private static final long serialVersionUID = 1061336746068017740L;
        protected Map<String, String> _proxyInformations;

        public Map<String, String> getProxyInformations()
        {
                return _proxyInformations;
        }

        @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
        public void setProxyInformations(Map informations)
        {
                _proxyInformations = informations;
        }

        public LightEntity()
        {
                super();
        }

        public void addProxyInformation(String property,
                                                                        String
proxyInfo)
        {...}

        public void removeProxyInformation(String property)
        {...    }

        public String getProxyInformation(String property)
        {...    }
        public String getDebugString()
        {...    }
}

I now that the problem in deserialization process of
Map<String,String> field. But I don't understand the reason?

I found out that this problem reproduced only in hosted mode. In
browser it works fine.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks.