Hello,

I have a largish Spring MVC Web Application deployed as a .war file.
Can some one give me pointers as to how to GWT enable this? Is it as
simple as dropping a jar file into the lib folder and tweaking the ant
build file? It is not possible to start from the GWT template
application and move all existing stuff. How easily can GWT fit into
the existing structure and how easy would it be to develop, debug and
deploy?

Thanks.