Hi all,

Is it possible to send the updated data from DB to the client in a
periodic interval and without any request or call from the client?

I want to know about this because, I have a grid with set of rows and
columns fetched from DB, after populating the grid, if there is any
further updates in DB to the data displayed, that should get reflected
in my Grid.

so I thought of placing a code inside the timer (in Server) and get
the latest data and pass that on to the client. In this case, client
should be always ready to get any data comes from the server.

Can anyone help me in this regards?

Thanks in advance
Suren