Thad,

I would suggest adding a feature request to the GWT issue tracker.
That's a good way to make it known that you're interested in seeing
such a Widget in the core library. If you liked the Incubator's
DateTimePicker, I would mention that in the report and suggest getting
the ball rolling to have it promoted. Also, if you could post in this
thread with a link to the new issue then others can star the issue to
show their interest.

- Isaac