This is from memory, but in general, I thing it should work:

package com.mypackage;

public class Foo
{
    private String message;

    public Foo(String message)
    {
        this.message = message;
    }

    public void sayHello()
    {
        Window.alert("Hello " + message);
    }

    public static native void export() /*-{

        function Foo_Type(message)
        {
            this.instance = @com.mypackage.Foo::new(Ljava/lang/String;)
(message);
        }
        Foo_Type.prototype.sayHello = function
{ this.instan...@com.mypackage.foo::sayHello()(); }

        $wnd.Foo = Foo_Type;
    }-*/;
}

Call Foo.export() from your onModuleLoad()

JavaScript should then be able to do:

var f = new Foo("Dean");

f.sayHello();