Hi,

you need to implement SliderBar.LabelFormatter to configure how the
labels are displayed.
It has one method to do that:

public String formatLabel(SliderBar slider, double value)

To make the slider-bar itself visible use the CSS rules defined in the
docs:

    *  .gwt-SliderBar-shell { primary style }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell-focused { primary style when focused }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell gwt-SliderBar-line { the line that the knob
moves along }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell gwt-SliderBar-line-sliding { the line that
the knob moves along when sliding }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell .gwt-SliderBar-knob { the sliding knob }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell .gwt-SliderBar-knob-sliding { the sliding
knob when sliding }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell .gwt-SliderBar-tick { the ticks along the
line }
    * .gwt-SliderBar-shell .gwt-SliderBar-label { the text labels
along the line }

Hope that helps!

Liv