Hi,

I'm currently looking into this issue, and what I've found is that this
problem is cropping up when using JDK 1.6.0_14. When using JDK 1.6.0_13, the
problem does not seem to happen - all breakpoints are hit. So, as an
alternate workaround, use a different JDK other than 1.6.0_14.

See the thread that Greg pointed out for updated information.

Rajeev