Hi, all,

I dig the web, but i could not find how to run hosted mode with
external jboss.

Here is what i do:

1) Create web project with google plugin for eclipse, that creates me
"hello world" project with gwt.

2) test it within the internal server and it works.

3) Add new server runtime jboss 4.2.

4) Change the project facets -> runtimes check jboss.

5) run configurations -> set the port 8080 and uncheck the "use
default server" checkbox

6) Start the jboss from eclipse(view servers)

6) run the application with the google plugin

When the hosted browser is displayed it says that it could not find
the resource on the server.

So my question is how to deploy on the server, if i have to do it
every time when i change something this host mode is useless with
external server.  I also added -noserver, but the application is not
deployed on the jboss so the effect is the same. How to manage this. I
look all over the net but i could not find any complete example how to
do this, every one just says use -noserver, but that does not solve
the problem.

Pls help me i am new with gwt.
Regards.