Hi,

I am new to Eclipse/Java (I'm a  video game C++ guy from the desktop
world, used to Visual Studio), so excuse this, hopefully not stupid,
question.

It seems I can write or import just about any java code/.jar's I like
server-side, and I see that I can use a subset of the Java language on
the client side (as described in
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/RefJreEmulation.html).
So what I want to do is consume JSON on the client-side, so I
downloaded the java code from http://www.json.org/java/ and imported
it into my (GAE+GWT) project.  On the server side I can successfully
import the library and emit properly formatted JSON, however if I try
to do import the same code on the client side I get a hosted server
error:

[ERROR] Line 1: The declared package "org.json" does not match the
expected package "com.blah.client"

and a bunch of other errors saying more or less the same thing.

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, so any help would be much
appreciated.

Regards,
Shane