I'm trying to get the example of guice 2.0 running, but I can't figure
out why it's not working. I try to do the same thing as on this page:
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/ServletModule

Here is what I got:

web.xml

<web-app id="WebApp_ID" version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/
ns/j2ee" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
        <display-name>guicy</display-name>

        <filter>
                <filter-name>guiceFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter</filter-class>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>guiceFilter</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

        <listener>
                <listener-class>com.test.MyGuiceServletConfig</listener-class>
        </listener>

</web-app>

MyGuiceServletConfig.java

import com.google.inject.Guice;
import com.google.inject.Injector;
import com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceServletContextListener;

public class MyGuiceServletConfig extends GuiceServletContextListener
{

        @Override
        protected Injector getInjector() {
                return Guice.createInjector( new MyServletModule() );

MyServletModule.java

import com.google.inject.servlet.ServletModule;

public class MyServletModule extends ServletModule {

        @Override
        protected void configureServlets() {
                serve("/*").with( MyServlet.class );

MyServlet.java

import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.PrintWriter;

import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;

import com.google.inject.Singleton;

@Singleton
public class MyServlet extends HttpServlet {

    @Override
    public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse
resp)
                    throws ServletException, IOException {
        resp.setContentType("text/html");
        PrintWriter writer = resp.getWriter();
        writer.printf("<h1>Welcome to the application!</h1>" );
        System.out.println( "...testing" );
        resp.setStatus( HttpServletResponse.SC_OK );
    }

        /**
         * Process the HTTP Post request
         */
        public void doPost( HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response ) throws ServletException, IOException {
                System.out.println( "inside MyServlet class" );

I'm not getting anywhere and I don't have anything in my log file. I
would really appreciate any help. I think th approach of Guice is
excellent and would love to use it for my applications.

Thanks a lot in advance!