Evaluating user input on the client side and checking for "<script>",
etc.  tags is a good practice, however, there are ways to bypass such
input validation. So the next best line of defense is to validate/re-
validate on the server side where the GWT RPC call terminates. I am
wondering what solutions exists at that end.
-- Thomas