hi all,

I hope someone can help to find a solution to the following problem:

I have some complex code that may need data from the server. When I
make a request I get the data asynchronous, so I have to provide a
callback to handle the response. Now all the code that use this
function need a callback too. But this leads to very long chains of
nested callbacks. Especially when I need to call async methods in a
loop and every call may depend on the previous, I can`t find a way to
do this without calling the method recursive in the onSuccess of the
callback. But this way I get a StackOverflow very fast.

I can`t request all data first and run the code that needs it after
that, cause which data is needed may depend on the data I already got.

I have really no idea - hopefully you have

thx in advance