I really feel that Gwt should contain a Data-oriented-grid

It should be nothing but a simple table with the following features:

1. Seperate css classes @ header , table cells
2. Sorting of loaded data (pagination may hinder this)
3. Resizing of Columns (maybe use cookies to remember values)
4. Reordering of columns (Hmmmm i would love this)
5. Filtering of data.
6. Export as a CSV (not sure whether this can be done only @ client or
requires server intervention)
7. Pagination
8. Ability to edit contents.

This is not originally my idea, i got it looking at
http://www.activewidgets.com/grid/
but i honestly feel that by including such component, the gwt
experience would be better.

Another feature : Resizable container
(A container that can be resized by dragging any of its corners. This
container may/may not be a popup)

I do have a lot of ideas that i can contribute to make GWT a lot
better, I am not that experienced in coding (not yet :) )

Keep up the good work
Salvin Francis

www.salvin.in