Hi:
  I would like to swap various panels into one "container" panel based
on button selection. Looks like I could do containerPanel.remove and
containerPanel.remove and "swap" in the various panels as called for.
Being new to GWT, I thought that I would present this to the group and
ask if there was a better way to accomplish this  or undesirable side
effects of this action that I didn't anticipate ...

Thanks,
Jennifer