Hi Josh,
You should be able to wire your suggest box up with handlers in such a way
that you can update other widget components, such as the data table and
panel you mentioned above.

One way to do this would be to have any parties interested in suggestion
events implement the SelectionHandler<Suggestion> interface. These would
contain the update code in their implementation of the onSelection() method
to update the widget display.

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel