Hi

Ensure the "history iframe" is on your GWT host page as in:

    <iframe src="javascript:''" id="__gwt_historyFrame"
style="width:0px;height:0px;border:0px"></iframe>

It appears the IE implementation still depends on it while other
browsers can work without it. Maybe the GWT Team can say something about
that!
Had similar problem earlier this month and that worked for me.

Cheers.