> can I use Google Web Toolkit to convert a Java Swing Application?

It depends on the complexity and functionality of your Swing
application, but generally I would say yes, you can. Of course you
must take into account that the set of components which GWT offers is
different than the set which is available in Swing. So your Swing
application will have to be adjusted a bit. But if you use some
component library for GWT this limitation can almost disappear.

> Has already anybody convert an application?

Yes, I converted a Swing application which provided some accounting
functionality. Firstly you should consider what functionality your
Swing application provides and how to move it (if it is even possible)
to the web environment. Then the user interface will have to be
probably adjusted a bit so that it can be implemented using the
available GWT components, but this is not such a big problem.

> Can anybody give me some information?

You've just got some.