On 25 juin, 19:04, Carver <jason.car...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using Hosted mode in 1.6 we have a hack that allows us to debug in
> Eclipse while serving from the Apache server.  Our production server
> runs Apache with mod_python, so our local development machines must do
> the same.

You don't need a hack, just use the "-noserver" mode of the HostedMode
(or eventually, use HostedMode "normally" and have a local servlet to
proxy requests to your Apache server:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3131#c14
)

> We are excited about out of process hosted mode, and so
> compiled the trunk to test it out, but our hack stopped working. :(
>
> Has anyone figured out how to serve from apache while using OOPHM?

You don't need anything special AFAIK, that's the whole point of OOPHM
(besides using a "normal browser").