Hey guys,

I am new to GWT so go easy on me :)
Here is the scenario i am trying to do.
I have a web service notification (which could potentially be on
another jboss container) with data i want to push into GWT.

So I am trying to use a non GWT servlet to call a GWT servlet that is
inside or outside the same Jboss container. (hope that makese sense)
essentially my goal is to try to push data into GWT client without the
client having to initiate the action using web service notification.

so web service notification calls a normal servlet
normal servlet calls GWT servlet (which can be in the same container
or not)
GWT servlet pushes data to GWT client(which i know can be done from
the server push)

but does anyone know if this is possible.
I know there is the server push within GWT but not sure if a non GWT
servlet can call a GWT servlet.

any help would be appreciated.

regards,

jkim