Hello, I am trying to add D&D to an image who is suppose to be
inserted into a GridPanel (who has my DropController), I have no
problem doing an actual D&D from my HorizontalPanel to the
GridPanel..... the problem is when I insert that Image directly
using .add method of the GridPanel. This is my code for the grid
panel...
                        AbsolutePanel tempAbsolute = new
AbsolutePanel
();
                        tempAbsolute = (AbsolutePanel)
layoutPanel.getWidget(0);
                        GridPanel tempGrid = new GridPanel();
                        tempGrid = (tGridPanel)tempAbsolute.getWidget
(0);
                        tempGrid.setWidget(0, 2, tempImage);
It is like this becuase I have a Panel in my .xml ( a declarative
layout.... so basically i am drilling down until I find my GridPanel
and then and I add my tempImage there)
but after I insert the Image in the Grid Panel My D&D dies... and
this
error appears on the debugging tool
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unattached drop target. You must
call
DragController#unregisterDropController for all drop targets not
attached to the DOM.
        at com.allen_sauer.gwt.dnd.client.DropControllerCollection
$Candidate.<init>(DropControllerCollection.java:48)
i tried to add this again but still doesnt work...
((HasDropController)tempGrid).addDragDrop(dragControllerCust, null);
any ideas? I havent found anything regarding this error.
Thank you very much.