No. You have to roll your own using some character that you are not going to
use in the actual string. My current site uses the tilde (~) but the new
version will probably use the forward slash. I also to a bit of replacing to
get rid of anything that turns into %nn so it is still readable, e.g.
http://examples.roughian.com/#Tutorials~Custom_Event
Ian

http://examples.roughian.com