On 29 juin, 21:07, nobody is perfect <spam4m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just implement KeyPressHandleron the onKeyPress method check the char code
> and cancel the key when appropriate.
>
> See the example at the TextBox api
> docshttp://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/1.6/com/google/g...

Note that "((TextBox) event.getSource()).cancelKey();" is exactly
equivalent to "event.preventDefault();"

..and I believe the "// TODO(ECC) must be tested." really means that
it *needs* to be tested (i.e. I'm almost sure that it isn't enough;
I'm almost sure you also have to deal with KeyDown and/or KeyUp).

..but I don't really understand the OP: if you (Dominik) are able to
make it work with a KeyboardListener, what is blocking you  (what is
it that you don't understand) in converting the listener into a bunch
of Key*Handlers?