I used the following code to make a call.
The html content was printed in the console where I can see the html code.
There is no dynamic content displayed in the html. The html if executed
individually will show a button.
But when i made a call to the same from another html nothing got displayed.

RequestBuilder builder = *new* RequestBuilder(RequestBuilder.*POST*, "
http://localhost:8888/com.myPack.FirstGridApp/FirstGridApp.html";);

*try* {

builder.sendRequest("", *new* RequestCallback() {

*public* *void* onResponseReceived(Request request, Response response) {

System.*out*.println("hey" +response.getText()+" hmmmmz");

htmltext = response.getText();

}

*public* *void* onError(Request request, Throwable exception) {

System.*out*.println("failure");

}

});

} *catch* (RequestException e1) {